- A pivotal relationship established at Brighton 1991 was with Steven Lungu of African Enterprise. As an elder in his local CCAP parish in Malawi he was instrumental in inviting John Hall and others to teach pastors and church leaders.
- In Malawi and then in Zambia, ministers of the URC and of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana were invited to help pastors and church leaders to find a reformed understanding of the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Recent involvement has included teaching theological students in Zambia at Chasefu College.
- There are some limited ongoing links between local pastors in Zambia and congregations in the UK, following visits to and from Zambia.
- The Trust would like to continue and extend our links in Zambia but currently lacks the UK personnel to enable this. Please contact our Administrator if you have an interest in helping us with this aspect of our work.
Romans 1:11 is linked with the Church of Central Africa Presbyterian – Synod of Zambia (CCAP)